Madison Company, a leading manufacturer of liquid level sensors, has announced the New U5098 series of ultrasonic sensors for depths up to 32 feet.
The new U5098 ultrasonic sensors provide a non-contact continuous level measurement of challenging medias such as sticky, semi-solid, corrosive, and viscous fluids, slurries, and even some solids. The U5098 line of sensors can be used indoors or outdoors, are low maintenance, and can be cost-effective in difficult applications.
U5098 Ultrasonic Sensor Features:
- Sensing ranges up to 32 feet for commercial, light industrial applications
- Various input power options: 120, 240 and 22 – 27 VAC, and 20 – 30 VDC
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Bench-or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC for calibration on the spot or remotely
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
These sensors are particularly well suited for demanding applications such as:
- Water and wastewater
- Fuel/oil measurement
- Storage and dispensing silos
- Tanks with heavy agitation
- Food and Beverage processing
Sign up for Level Control and Measurement E-Updates
Increase Productivity. Increase Profitability. Madison Sensors can do that. Madison Company takes a comprehensive approach to liquid level management. Our technical expertise, reliable products, and outstanding service create successful outcomes for our customers. We reduced the number of unplanned outages for a major Northeast utility provider. We …
Source of Article