At AVK Australia, we believe that in order to stand out from the competition, it is essential that we keep offering our customers innovative solutions that can withstand the challenges of the hardest environmental conditions. We apply pioneering technologies to every product component to create solutions that last.
Our latest innovations to the AVK Series 36 Resilient Seated Gate Valve with PE-pipes and the NEW additions to the Series 570 range features a Stainless Steel CF8M gland flange for increased durability, long lasting service and resistance to stress corrosion cracking. The benefits of the new product innovations now include:
• Australian manufactured
• Certified in accordance with AS 2638.2
• Certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 4801 and ISO 14001
• Stainless Steel CF8M gland flange
• Smooth opening and closing operation
• Reduced timing in the closing torque of the valve
• Stem sealing exchangeable under pressure
• Capacity use up to 70oC
• Available with stem cap, handwheel or ISO flange for gearbox and actuation
To find out more about these exciting innovative product solutions, speak to your local representative or contact us and one of our expert staff will be in touch.
Sign up for Process and Control Valves E-Updates
AVK Valves is a quality endorsed company, specialising in the manufacture of a high quality range of valves, hydrants and accessories. Our products are manufactured at our high-tech plant in Wingfield, South Australia, each complying with Australian Standards and are sold to various regions across Australia, New Zealand and the Southern Pacific Islands. …
Source of Article