- Provided by TechRepublic Premium
- Published April 7, 2020
- Topic TechRepublic Premium
- Format PDF
Video conferencing has become more important than ever, particularly during the coronavirus pandemic. Zoom, a popular social platform, has experienced a surge of new users ranging from remote workers to schools. The tool combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration, enabling users to meet locally, nationally, and globally on any device, anywhere, at any time.
But if you don’t take care, you could find your meetings being gatecrashed or Zoom-bombed, potentially causing havoc and mayhem.
This ebook from TechRepublic Premium provides security tips, tricks for using Zoom to improve productivity, advanced features, and how-to’s for both the novice and the expert to enjoy.
In the ebook:
- How to host a Zoom meeting
- 5 best Zoom features you must try
- How to turn on virtual backgrounds in Zoom
- How to record a Zoom meeting
- 8 essential Zoom apps for every business user
- How to hide and unhide video in Zoom
- How to prevent your Zoom meetings being Zoombombed (gate-crashed) by trolls
- How to add a Zoom call to a Google Calendar event
- How to get started with Zoom’s apps for iOS and Android
- How to share content in Zoom from your mobile device
- How to record a meeting in Zoom from your mobile device
- How to allow Zoom meeting attendees to join without installing the app
- How to transfer files during a Zoom meeting
- How to share documents on screen in a Zoom meeting
- 6 best Zoom games for some virtual face time during the coronavirus pandemic
- Zoom and Comparably leaders share best practices for managing telecommuters
- 13 things not to do on Zoom
- 3 tips for lighting a Zoom meeting on a budget
- The best virtual backgrounds to use on Zoom for your next business meeting
- How to create a custom Zoom virtual background
- And more!
People Also Downloaded
Source of article